Social Media Growth & Ads:
- From 2013-present I have increased Beagle Freedom Project’s followers on Facebook from 65K to 804K, Twitter from 5K to 40K and Instagram from 2K to 96K.
- In 2017 I grew Mully – The World’s Largest Family Facebook from 3K followers to 703K.
- August 2017-November 2017 I grew Mully Movie Facebook from 2K followers to 37K and drove over 300K clicks to the website with Facebook ads. After a 3 night limited engagement in October 2017 MULLY was the highest per screen average movie in the United States on its final night.
- Growth on my own verified Facebook accounts: Ryan Moore 116K followers, RM Social Media 51K, Vegan Social Media 25K and Ryan Moore Social Media 6K followers. My other verified Facebook pages: Movie Social Media | Hollywood Social Media | Ryan Moore Christian Social Media | Christian Social Media | RM Social Media Test Page.
- In 2011-2015 Ryan Moore Social Media grew V-dog’s Facebook from 400 followers to 29K and Twitter from 700 to 4K and started their Instagram account and grew it to 5K followers.
- In 2012 we grew In Defense Of Animals Facebook from 60K followers to 98K.
Social Media Fundraising:
- I conceived and executed the social media voting campaign whereby Beagle Freedom Project became the new global partner for Microsoft’s Upgrade Your World Initiative. Up against more than 2,000 organizations nominated BFP won a monetary contribution of $500,000 and additionally Microsoft technology, services, and promotional support. I also led BFP to win five other social media voting contests.
- Between Beagle Freedom Project and Animal Rescue Corps I have raised over $2 million in social media donations. With the Facebook Donate button I have driven $54,363 in donations for Beagle Freedom Project and $39,327 for Animal Rescue Corps. Prior to the Facebook Donate button I used the #donate technology and I led Beagle Freedom Project and Animal Rescue Corps to be the top two in social media donations (until I stopped using #donate) among all non-profits using #donate with $430K and $172K raised in completed donations.
- I have done posts for Whitney Cummings, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Scott Haze and Matthew Cooke and have written suggested tweets and posts for many of the celebrities listed below.
- Celebrity supporters we introduced to our clients or increased their involvement: Katy Perry, Ellen DeGeneres, Miley Cyrus, Kendall Jenner, Chelsea Handler, Ariana Grande, Kesha, Sia, Eric Trump, Lara Trump, Lena Dunham, Sophia Bush, Whitney Cummings, Maria Menounos, Kevin Nealon, Laura Ingraham, Senator Rand Paul, Josh Groban, Judd Apatow, Emmy Rossum, Jane Lynch, Diplo, Skrillex, Brooke Candy, Portia de Rossi, Moby, Keith Olbermann, Kate Pierson, Beth Behrs, Zosia Mamet, Natasha Lyonne, Krista Allen, Seamus Dever, Juliana Dever, Dave Navarro, John Cochran, Victoria Summer, James Valentine, Darby Stanchfield, Bellamy Young, Jennifer Capriati, Martina Navratilova, Martha Quinn, Kathleen Madigan, Jane Wiedlin, Jerry Casale, Maddie Ziegler, Maggie Lawson, María Conchita Alonso, Rumer Willis, Elaine Hendrix, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Bob Harper, Bonnie-Jill Laflin, Camryn Grimes, Chimney Swift, Cathy Baron, Vanessa Ramos, Katja Glieson, Linda Ramone, Melissa Gisoni, Mackenzie Ziegler, Benjamin King, Ross McCall, Cherie Lily, Morgan Fairchild, Randall, Barbi Twins, Bif Naked, Faith Ford, Amy Smart, AJ Delgado, Collete Davis, Kat Dennings, Debra Messing, Kalie Shorr, Meghan Linsey, Farrah Abraham, Nick Short. You can see many of the celebrities we got to tweet for Beagle Freedom Project here.
- October 2015 I acquired the domain name bfp.org for Beagle Freedom Project.
- I was able to get the Beagle Freedom Project Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts verified and got MULLY Movie verified on Facebook and Instagram and have been able to get numerous other accounts verified as well.
- RM Social Media led Beagle Freedom Project to be the dominant rescue in walkers and runners on the ResQwalk app.