Social Media Growth & Ads:
- From 2013-present I have increased Beagle Freedom Project’s followers on Facebook from 65K to 792K, Twitter from 5K to 40K and Instagram from 2K to 95K.
- In 2017 I have grown Mully – The World’s Largest Family Facebook from 3K followers to 697K.
- August 2017-present I have grown Mully Movie Facebook from 5K followers to 37K and drove 282K clicks to the website with Facebook ads. After a 3 night limited engagement in October 2017 MULLY was the highest per screen average movie in the United States on its final night.
- Growth on my own verified Facebook accounts: Ryan Moore 116K followers, RM Social Media 51K, Vegan Social Media 25K and Ryan Moore Social Media 6K followers. My other verified Facebook pages: Movie Social Media | Hollywood Social Media | Ryan Moore Christian Social Media | Christian Social Media | RM Social Media Test Page.
- In 2011-2015 RM Social Media grew V-dog’s Facebook from 400 followers to 29K and Twitter from 700 to 4K and started their Instagram account and grew it to 5K followers.
- In 2012 we grew In Defense Of Animals Facebook from 60K followers to 98K.
Social Media Fundraising:
- We conceived and executed the social media voting campaign whereby Beagle Freedom Project became the new global partner for Microsoft’s Upgrade Your World Initiative. Up against more than 2,000 organizations nominated BFP won a monetary contribution of $500,000 and additionally Microsoft technology, services, and promotional support. We also led BFP to win five other social media voting contests.
- RM Social Media has led Beagle Freedom Project (since January 2015) and Animal Rescue Corps (since January 2016) to be the top two all-time in social media fundraising among all non-profits with #donate with $425K and $171K raised in completed donations. Additionally we have driven $38,077 in donations via the Facebook donate button for Beagle Freedom Project and $34,821 for Animal Rescue Corps.
- I have done posts for Whitney Cummings, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Scott Haze and Matthew Cooke and have written suggested tweets and posts for many of the celebrities listed below.
- Celebrity supporters we introduced to our clients or increased their involvement: Katy Perry, Ellen DeGeneres, Miley Cyrus, Kendall Jenner, Chelsea Handler, Ariana Grande, Kesha, Sia, Eric Trump, Lara Trump, Lena Dunham, Sophia Bush, Whitney Cummings, Maria Menounos, Kevin Nealon, Laura Ingraham, Senator Rand Paul, Josh Groban, Judd Apatow, Emmy Rossum, Jane Lynch, Diplo, Skrillex, Brooke Candy, Portia de Rossi, Moby, Kate Pierson, Beth Behrs, Zosia Mamet, Natasha Lyonne, Krista Allen, Seamus Dever, Juliana Dever, Dave Navarro, John Cochran, Victoria Summer, James Valentine, Darby Stanchfield, Bellamy Young, Jennifer Capriati, Martina Navratilova, Martha Quinn, Kathleen Madigan, Jane Wiedlin, Jerry Casale, Maddie Ziegler, Maggie Lawson, María Conchita Alonso, Rumer Willis, Elaine Hendrix, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Bob Harper, Bonnie-Jill Laflin, Camryn Grimes, Chimney Swift, Cathy Baron, Vanessa Ramos, Katja Glieson, Linda Ramone, Melissa Gisoni, Mackenzie Ziegler, Benjamin King, Ross McCall, Cherie Lily, Morgan Fairchild, Randall, Barbi Twins, Bif Naked, Faith Ford, Amy Smart, AJ Delgado, Collete Davis, Kat Dennings, Debra Messing, Kalie Shorr, Meghan Linsey, Farrah Abraham. You can see many of the celebrities we got to tweet for Beagle Freedom Project here.
- October 2015 we acquired the domain name bfp.org for Beagle Freedom Project.
- We got the Beagle Freedom Project Twitter account verified and Facebook pages verified (or helped get them verified) for Beagle Freedom Project, Animal Rescue Corps, Animal Rescue Media & Education, Whitney Cummings, Karma Rescue, our own page RM Social Media and numerous others.
- RM Social Media led Beagle Freedom Project to be the dominant rescue in walkers and runners on the ResQwalk app.