Social Media Fundraising:
- We conceived and executed the social media voting campaign whereby Beagle Freedom Project became the new global partner for Microsoft’s Upgrade Your World Initiative. Up against more than 2,000 organizations nominated BFP won a monetary contribution of $500,000 and additionally Microsoft technology, services, and promotional support. We also led BFP to win five other social media voting contests.
- RM Social Media has led Beagle Freedom Project (since January 2015) and Animal Rescue Corps (since January 2016) to be the top two all-time in social media fundraising among all non-profits with #donate with $403K and $154K raised in completed donations. Additionally Beagle Freedom Project has received $3819 via the Facebook donate button and Animal Rescue Corps has received $4213 via the Facebook donate button.
Social Media Growth:
- We have increased Beagle Freedom Project’s followers on Facebook from 65K to 617K, Twitter from 5K to 38K and Instagram from 2K to 89K.
- In 2017 we have grown The World’s Largest Family Facebook from 3K followers to 270K.
- We have grown the Ryan Moore Facebook page from 0 to 112K followers, the RM Social Media Facebook from 0 to 51K and the Vegan Social Media Facebook from 0 to 25K followers.
- In 2011-2015 RM Social Media grew V-dog’s Facebook from 400 followers to 28K and Twitter from 700 to 4K and started their Instagram account and grew it to 5K followers.
- In 2012 we grew In Defense Of Animals Facebook from 62K followers to 97K.
- In 2017 we have grown the Vins Rare Facebook page from 0 to 12K followers.
- We’ve done posts on Whitney Cummings and Jane Velez-Mitchell’s Facebook pages and have written suggested tweets and posts for many of the celebrities listed below.
- Celebrity supporters we introduced to our clients or increased their involvement: Katy Perry, Ellen DeGeneres, Miley Cyrus, Kendall Jenner, Chelsea Handler, Ariana Grande, Kesha, Sia, Lara Trump, Lena Dunham, Sophia Bush, Whitney Cummings, Maria Menounos, Kevin Nealon, Laura Ingraham, Senator Rand Paul, Josh Groban, Judd Apatow, Emmy Rossum, Jane Lynch, Diplo, Skrillex, Brooke Candy, Portia de Rossi, Moby, Kate Pierson, Beth Behrs, Zosia Mamet, Natasha Lyonne, Krista Allen, Seamus Dever, Juliana Dever, Dave Navarro, John Cochran, Victoria Summer, James Valentine, Darby Stanchfield, Bellamy Young, Jennifer Capriati, Martina Navratilova, Martha Quinn, Kathleen Madigan, Jane Wiedlin, Jerry Casale, Maddie Ziegler, Maggie Lawson, María Conchita Alonso, Rumer Willis, Elaine Hendrix, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Bob Harper, Bonnie-Jill Laflin, Camryn Grimes, Chimney Swift, Cathy Baron, Vanessa Ramos, Katja Glieson, Linda Ramone, Melissa Gisoni, Mackenzie Ziegler, Benjamin King, Ross McCall, Cherie Lily, Morgan Fairchild, Randall, Barbi Twins, Bif Naked, Faith Ford, Amy Smart, AJ Delgado, Collete Davis, Kat Dennings, Debra Messing, Kalie Shorr, Meghan Linsey, Farrah Abraham. You can see many of the celebrities we got to tweet for Beagle Freedom Project here.
- October 2015 we acquired the domain name bfp.org for Beagle Freedom Project.
- We got the Beagle Freedom Project Twitter account verified and Facebook pages verified (or helped get them verified) for Beagle Freedom Project, Animal Rescue Media & Education, Whitney Cummings, Karma Rescue and our own page RM Social Media & Fundraising.
- RM Social Media led Beagle Freedom Project to be the dominant rescue in walkers and runners on the ResQwalk app.